Oct 20, 2020
Rice Cooker Banana Cake Recipe
Sure, your rice cooker makes perfect rice – but cake and your our multi-functional rice cooker go hand in hand as well!
You see, with a handful of simple ingredients like flour, eggs, sugar and butter you can totally whip up a delicious cake at home with very little fuss.
Ingredients: (quantity for a 5.5-cup cooker)
- 2 Bananas (well-ripened)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Cake flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Unsalted butter (to be spread in the inner pot)
- Return the temperature of eggs to the room temperature, sieve the cake flour and melt the unsalted butter.
- Mix eggs and sugar in a bowl and whip the mixture with an eggbeater at a high speed until the sugar melts.
- After the mixture turns white, whip at a lower speed for 1 minute.
- Add the cake flour and mix with a rubber spatula until no grains of flour can be seen.
- Add minced banana and mix gently.
- Add unsalted butter and mix.
- Pour the batter into the inner pot that is lightly coated with unsalted butter. Remove any air from the batter by lifting the pan about an inch from the counter and dropping a couple times. Place a cloth on the counter before doing so to prevent the pot from deforming or damaging. Select the [CAKE] menu, set the heating time to 60 minutes and press the [START] key.
- When cooking is complete, remove the cake from the inner pot, cool down, cut and place on the plate.
Servings: 1 cake
Preparation: 20 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Tiger Corporation USA