Iced Orange Coffee
If there are chocolate covered oranges, then why not coffee flavored with orange? The hint of citrus lightens the coffee by adding a refreshing twist! Enjoy! Ingredients (serves 6):
For iced coffee:
- 4.5 scoops (54g) ground coffee (use measuring spoon that comes with the coffee maker)
- Water to fill to Water Fill Line 6 for “ICED”
- 12.7 oz. ice cubes
- Orange peel from one large orange
- 6 full glasses of ice cubes
- Simple syrup, to taste
- Half and half, to taste
- 6 orange slices
1. Brew the coffee. Fill with water. Set a paper filter in the Filter Basket, add ground coffee and close the lid. Using the Taste Tuner lever, adjust the brew strength to your preference.
2. When brewing completes, add the orange peel to the Glass Carafe. Press the peel and stir occasionally for about 10 seconds to infuse.
3. Place 12.7 ounces of ice cubes into the Glass Carafe. Stir for 5 seconds to cool it down.
4. Prepare the drinks. Fill each serving glass with ice cubes, then pour in the cooled coffee from step 3. Make sure to leave some room for syrup and half and half.
5. Add simple syrup and half and half to your taste. Garnish with an orange slice.
- ice coffee
- iced orange coffee
Product has been added to your cart: