Oct 27, 2023
Pecan Coffee Cake with Cinnamon
Since breadmakers are so popular these days, we think it's only fit to share another super easy and yummy recipe for you to try at home with your breadmaker this weekend. With just 5 easy steps to follow, this cake is going to be easily the simplest yet most delicious cake you're going to bake this spring. Oh, and you're going to want to be around for when this delicious cake is baking and filling your kitchen with sweet aroma!
1 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Before you start, make sure the kneading blades are properly attached. Measure the ingredients as indicated above and add into the baking pan in the order listed, except for the topping.
2. Place the baking pan into the Home Bakery, close the lid and plug the cord into the outlet. For BBCC-X20/BB-CEC20 models, select the CAKE course and MEDIUM crust setting. For BB-PAC20 model, select the HOME MADE course and set to the following cycle time: Preheat OFF, Knead 24min, Turn OFF all Rise cycles, BAKE 1:20min, for a total of 1:44. Press START.
3. Prepare the topping by mixing everything in a bowl and set aside.
4. When the mixing (kneading cycle) completes (approx. 24 minutes), open the lid and carefully scrape off any flour that may be left on the side of the pan with a rubber spatula. Close the lid. 1 hour before completion time, sprinkle the topping on batter (cake will have risen by this time). Bake until complete.
5. Cool slightly before removing. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Zojirushi America Corporation.