Jan 12, 2021
Giant Blueberry and Dark Chocolate Chip Rice Cooker Pancakes
Comfort food can come in all shapes and sizes but nothing can compete with a good old pancake recipe that sings to our palate when we're in dire need of some fruity and chocolatey goodness. Try this delicious pancake recipe adorned with blueberries and dark chocolate chips and you guessed it... most of the work is done by your cooker.
Note: Ingredients below are for a 5.5-cup cooker.
- 6 2/5 oz All purpose flour
- 2 1/3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/3 tablespoon Honey
- 200ml (4/5 cup) Low fat milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 oz 60% Dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 oz Blueberries
- Cooking Oil as needed
- Blueberries for topping
- Maple syrup for topping
- Make sure the eggs are at room temperature.
- Mix and sift all purpose flour and baking powder.
- Mix honey, low fat milk, flour and baking powder in a bowl until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Add beaten eggs and mix the batter until it becomes smooth.
- Mix in chocolate chips and blueberries in batter.
- Spray cooking oil inside the inner pot and add the batter. Remove any air from the batter by lifting the pan about an inch from the counter and dropping a couple times. Place a cloth on the counter before doing so to prevent the pot from deforming or damaging.
- Place inner pot in the rice cooker. Select the [Cake] menu and set for 50 minutes. Press the [Start] key.
- When cooking is complete, remove the pancake from the inner pot and let it cool.
- Once cooled, slice and place on a serving plate. Decorate the pancake with blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 50 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Tiger Corporation USA