Creamy Coffee Ice Cream
- Jul 19, 2022
- Sampoyoshi Blog
We made our coffee ice cream easy to make – we promise you will not need an ice cream machine. If you love homemade ice cream, then this is a must try recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2/3 cup unsweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. non-fat powdered milk
- 1 cup iced coffee, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp. coffee liqueur of your choice (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Chocolate covered coffee beans
- Chocolate syrup
- Fruit of your choice
1. In a medium metal bowl that fits in your freezer, combine condensed milk, powdered milk, iced coffee and optional coffee liqueur.
2. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream into soft peaks.
3. Gently add whipped cream to coffee mixture and fold to combine. Do not over mix.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the freezer to harden.
5. After 2 hours, stir with a fork to smoothen the mixture, then put back in the freezer. Stirring gives a creamy richness to the ice cream.
6. After another 2 hours, stir the mixture again. Repeat this step 1 or 2 more times until the mixture is almost completely frozen. The mixture will be set after a total of 10-12 hours.
7. Scoop the ice cream into serving dishes, garnish with chocolate covered coffee beans, chocolate syrup and fruit.
Recipe courtesy of Zojirushi America Corporation
Product has been added to your cart:
Enter your promo code here
✔️ Discount applied, it will show at checkout.
Discount code cannot be applied to the cart.
The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code.
Please provide a valid discount code.
Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart.