May 09, 2022
Coffee Shop Style Hazelnut Ice Mocha
Enjoy this chocolaty hazelnut delight at home with these simple steps.
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. hazelnut syrup
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Place milk and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe pitcher. Heat in microwave at high for 30 seconds to melt the chocolate and mix with milk. Microwave longer if necessary until the chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Add hazelnut syrup and iced coffee to the pitcher from step 1.
- Stir the mixture until everything is mixed.
- Fill each serving glass half way with ice cubes, then pour in the mixed drink.
- Top with optional whipped cream and cocoa powder.
Recipe courtesy of Zojirushi America Corporation