Jul 12, 2023
Bread Machine Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Have you ever tried making cheesecake in the bread machine? It is surprisingly easy and incredibly delicious!
- 3 large eggs
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 container prepared strawberry glaze
Graham cracker crust:
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- Make sure the kneading blade(s) are properly attached, and add eggs, softened cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract and sugar to the baking pan.
- Place the pan into the bread machine, close the lid and plug the cord into the outlet.
- For Zojirushi BBCC-X20/BB-CEC20 models, select the CAKE course, and MEDIUM crust setting.
For Zojirushi BB-PAC20 model, select the HOME MADE course and set to the following cycle time: Preheat OFF, Knead 24min, Turn OFF all Rise cycles, BAKE 80 min, for a total time of 1:44.
For Zojirushi BB-HAC10 model, select the CAKE course, and REGULAR crust setting. Press START.
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the graham cracker crust and set aside.
- When 1:00 shows in the display for BBCC-X20/BB-CEC20/BB-HAC10 models or at 1 hour before completion time for BB-PAC20 model, open the lid and spoon the graham cracker mixture evenly on top of the cake. Gently press the crumb mixture, close the lid and continue baking.
- When baking completes, remove the pan to a cooling rack.
- While cake is cooling, prepare the topping by mixing the fruit with glaze. When the cake has cooled completely, invert the pan and gently shake the cake out onto a plate.
- Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, top with fruit and glaze. Slice and serve.
Servings: 1 cheesecake
Recipe courtesy of Zojirushi America Corporation