The JIA Inc. Bamboo Charcoal Ceramic Filter Bottle features a filter core, when immersed in water; it will balance the pH value, purify impurities and soften the water to make it taste even better. The bottle features a double-walled vacuumed insulated stainless steel body and a leak-proof lid to keep your water at your desired temperature for up to 6 hours.
Where there is water, there is life. Life is originated from water and water is of major importance of all living things. Water is, seen as the basic of all materials and essential to all forms of life. [Guanzi, Shui Di]
Water nourishes all beings; the existence of all depends on water. It is no longer a luxury to have quality water at your disposal whether at work, at home or on a trip.
The bamboo charcoal ceramic with infrared light is able to purify water while making the filtered water slightly alkaline, giving the water a better taste.
To use the filter core
1. Clean the filter core with water before first use.
2. It is strongly recommended not to overfill with water. Please follow the maximum level mark to leave enough space for the filter core. For better tasting water, just flip the bottle and allow the filter core interact with the water.
3. Daily maintenance: Remove the filter core and clean with water. Let the filter core dry completely before use.
4. Deep cleansing: Remove the filter core and remove the silicone ring. Boil the filter core in water for 5 minutes and let it dry.
To brew tea
1. Add lose tea leaves in tea compartment up to one-third capacity.
2. Add hot water to the bottle up to 80% capacity (around 240 ml) to the waterline, close the cap, turn the bottle upside down, and brew the tea for several minutes.
3. Turn the bottle upright (cap upward) to prevent tea leaves from over brewing.
1. The filter core is a fragile product. Handle with care to prevent breakage or damage.
2. Do NOT hit or throw the bottle with extra force as the dual-layered stainless body may become dented or damaged.
3. When using hot water, keep the bottle filled to less than 80% to avoid being scalded by overflowing water when opening or closing the cap.
4. The filter core is for clean water only. Beverages that usually come with tealeaves, coffee grounds or fruit pieces may clog the porous structure of the bamboo charcoal ceramic surface.
Shipping addressOrders are sent to the shipping address entered on the order form. Make sure the address you entered is complete and accurate. Sampoyoshi is not responsible for packages that are non delivered due to incorrect shipping addresses.
International ShippingUnfortunately, Sampoyoshi does not currently ship outside of Canada. We are working to expand shipping to other countries, so please stay tuned.
- Fall Sale 2020 (83)
- Made In Japan (89)
- Health and Wellness (7)
- Water Bottle (50)
- Lunch Boxes (24)
- Serveware (8)
- Carafe & Dispenser (17)
- Bowls (8)
- Plates (17)
- Cutlery (9)
- Utensils (3)
- Glassware (3)
- Coffee Maker (7)
- Coffee & Tea Wares (21)
- Home Décor (9)
- Rice Cooker (31)
- Water Heater (12)
- Toaster Oven (1)
- Electric Skillet & Pot (10)
- Breadmaker (4)
- Thermal Cooker (2)
- Specialty Appliance (7)
- Pots & Pans (29)
- Knife & Board (3)
- Steamer (6)
- Gadgets (6)
- Kitchen Containers (6)
- Cleaner (1)
Customer Also Viewed