Oct 27, 2023
Hazelnut Iced Mocha
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. hazelnut syrup
- 1 cup iced coffee, unsweetened (see here)
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Roasted hazelnuts, chopped
1. Place milk and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe pitcher. Heat in microwave at high (1200 w) for 30 seconds to melt the chocolate and mix with milk. Repeat step until the chocolate chips are completely melted.
2. Add hazelnut syrup and iced coffee to the pitcher from step 1. Stir well.
3. Fill each serving glass half way with ice cubes, then pour in the mixed drink.
4. Top with optional whipped cream and hazelnuts.
Recipe courtesy of Zojirushi America Corporation